Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Sweetheart

I have a very wonderful husband! Sure I hate picking up his sweaty basketball clothes after every game (except the few times that he remembers to take them straight to the washer so they don't stink up the entire house), and his obsession with espn can get a little out of hand sometimes, and he turns into a teenager every time nintendo is mentioned and he has stayed up way too late way too many nights playing. But he is so dang cute I just couldn't ever get really mad at him! (for an extended amount of time at least)

He is such a good man. He is a worthy priesthood holder that took me to the temple to get married and continues to take me there as often as possible. He makes me laugh all the time and he gives the best hugs in the whole world! He gives our children blessings frequently and is always so willing to do the same for others. He is so knowledgable about the gospel and makes me want to learn more and be a better person. I know I will NEVER have to worry about him hurting me or my children, being unfaithful, or lying to me. He is just such a good person. I love him more than words could ever say! Next month will mark 9 years since our first date (yes he just had his 25th birthday and I nabbed him up when he was barely of dating age:). 2 High School graduations, 2 missions, 2 kids, and 2 college degrees later I can honestly say that I am the happiest I have ever been. It is all just getting sweeter with time and I am so happy I have an eternity to enjoy with my sweetheart and best friend. Love you Joshy!


4 comments:

The Tolmans said...

I tend to like that he stays up way too late playing video games, because when I have a big paper to write, he takes my husband to play those games with him! Thanks Josh!

Walser Family said...

Oh cute. love you guys!

Stringham Family said...

You are so sweet! Love you Linds! You are amazing! I am so glad you are so happy! You deserve it!

Amber said...

Ahhh, love this pic of you guys. Too cute!