Saturday, December 4, 2010

My silly daughter

Just wanted to share a few of the really cute things that Lola has picked upon lately...

-She GOO's at Dawson and is always telling him "Its ok Daws", "Happy Now", and she loves to report to him throughout the day what she is doing.

-Her new favorite bedtime story is the "Christmas Story" where we talk about Jesus' big birthday party that she just can't wait for! She picked that one up on her own...I was pretty impressed.

-She will go through books and not just make a bunch of sounds but use the actual words from the stories she is reading. My favorite right now is "Where the Wild Things Are".

-The morning after we put the tree up she came running into our room squealing and making this really cute gasping sound saying "Mom and Dad...CHRISTMAS!!!!"

-She is learning that saying sorry gets her off of time out...and it is the cutest apology ever!

I just fall more and more in love with that child everyday. The terrible two's are definitely setting in and my patience is being tried to the max. Its amazing how frustrating such a little person can be! I realize more and more everyday how great it is that her and Dawson are so close in age. They are going to love growing up together! Dawson is getting more and more alert and loves to smile and talk to us, and especially to Lola. He is going to be a lady killer for sure! I love my sweet kids so much!

2 comments:

Terri French said...

You are such a good mom!!

Jennie said...

WOW... YOUR FAMILY IS SO DANG CUTE.. KEEPING UP WITH THE CURTIS FAMILY.. HA HA .. I MISS YOU AND CANT WANT TO MEET DAWSON