Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Going Skinny!!!

I was looking through my closet the other day and realized that I need to do some serious updating. So I went out and splurged (by splurged I mean a whopping $6.00 at Old Navy) on a pair of skinny jeans. (I figured that wasn't too risky of a purchase price.) The kind I swore I would never wear again because 80's/early 90's tapered jeans were so horrible. Turns out I quite like them, and Josh told me that as long as they are in style he wants me to buy only skinnies...that's a good sign right??? I thought my hips would feel HUGE but I have been pleasantly suprised.


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I was the same way!! I finally caved and bought some a while ago and I love them. I have been told I look skinnier in them so I guess that's why they are called skinny jeans. And you can tuck them into your boots!