Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Turning over a new leaf

I follow a few blogs that make me laugh really hard. They post about really funny happenings in their lives and I realized that my once every three month posts are dedicated solely to updates on our life. They end up being way too long and not very entertaining and LONG+BORING=LAME BLOG. SO we are going to try and change that.

I do have to give a shout out to my amazing husband though. For those of you who know him, you know he can talk circles around anyone about sports. He can give a life history about players, franchises, owners, coaches, and has a talent for analyzing plays and game situations. I adored it when we were dating, hated it for a while when we got married, and things have come full circle again. I am amazed at his talent. His dream job is a Sports Broadcaster. A while ago he contacted his uncle mike (Big Mike Q102) and started helping with some local football games. It looks like he will be working broadcasting basketball games in the near future and I couldn't be more proud. I think it takes alot of courage to go after something you really want to do and not just settle for what is most convenient. I am so proud of him! He is just the greatest guy ever.
With his graduation coming up in December it is going to open up the opportunity for him to really put time and energy into his career and I just know he is going to be successful. We will keep you all posted on his progress!

4 comments:

the h fam. said...

yes, you definitely need to get funnier! i was just thinking the other day how incredibly lame your blog is!!!! hahahaha juuuuust kidding! you have a cute blog and the cutest little family....i still find it tragic i have yet to meet either of your children! wow, we suck at staying in touch!!

the h fam. said...

oh and go josh!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad to see a post!! Josh will be a wonderful sports announcer good for him!

Amber said...

Josh will be great at that. Way to go Josh!