Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bubbles and Drama

One of Lola's new words and new favorite things is "bubbles"!!!!! After ever nap she wakes up saying "bubble bubble bubble" it is super cute! Tandy (our dog) sometimes gets involved and jumps and bites the bubbles out of the air which used to make Lola laugh histerically. So the other day I was blowing her bubbles and it was time to start dinner. I explained to her that I had to put the bubbles away and that we could play more after dinner. If you don't know Lola very well she has so much of her mother's personality...a complete drama queen! So I put the bubbles away and Lola was just absolutely distraught! She put her little hand over her mouth and just cried and cried. When she realized I wasn't getting the bubbles out she stamped her feet and then ran to the couch and put her face on the couch, then to the coffee table same thing, then the T.V., then Josh's banana chair, then her art easel, then back to the couch. Stopping at each place to show her complete dispair that I had put the bubbles away and putting her face on them for comfort. I just stood there and tried so hard not to laugh. It was the cutest most dramatic display from her yet! She was fine after I gave her a book, but man did she struggle with me putting the bubbles away. It is by far the most fun thing in the world to have a little girl with so much personality. Everyday she does something new that just puts a smile on my face and makes me so grateful to be a mom! Sure love that little girl! Here is a little video clip of Lola and her bubbles.

1 comment:

Dryden's said...

That's so funny! What a cute little lady!