Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big News

I guess I failed to post that I am pregnant! To tell you all the truth I sometimes lose track of how far along I am...just so caught up in my busy life right now! Curtis #2 is due October 5th so that puts me at 14 weeks and never felt better. I haven't been sick at all which is a far cry from my pregnancy with Lola. Plus the emotions are much more under control (cross our fingers its a boy:)) Either way we are so very excited and feel so blessed to be adding on to our little family. Little Lola is going to be a great big sister and she is already so curious and sweet when we go see my new 2 week old nephew Cooper. She has changed so much this last month and is growing up so fast. I sure love her and I promise updated pics and milestones are coming!

9 comments:

Dryden's said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!

The Cook Clan said...

Wahoo, Congrats! Thats very exciting, and VERY nice you haven't been sick! Good luck!

Walser Family said...

Oh fun, Man you are fertile! Love ya, you are a great mom! You should have come and seen us while you were in Utah. Well maybe next time. Love ya!

Stringham Family said...

Congrats again! So happy for you and your sweet family! Hope things continue to go smooth during your pregnancy!

Missy said...

Congrats, this is so exciting! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling so awesome; good for you, you deserve it. I'm sure Lola will love having a brother or sister. Hope to see you guys soon!

Missy said...

By the way, Lola looked so darling in the newspaper for the baby contest. :) What a cutie!

Morrows said...

YAY! Congratulations! So exciting. I am glad you are feeling great. Lola is so stinking cute! Tell Josh I from me...I have missed you guys. Maybe we can get together sometime soon

Cody and Jill said...

Congrats that is great news, and that you are feeling good can't wait to find out

Anonymous said...

congrats! :) So glad you are having a non-sick pregnancy! :) Can't wait to hear what you are having!