Saturday, March 6, 2010

Big Birthday Boy!!

My sweet husband turned the big 24 today!! I promised to let him sleep in as late as he wanted, but by 11:00 a.m. I was missing my friend too much so I had to wake him up! We had such a fun day together. We went to lunch, did some shopping, and then ate dinner at Ben and Alli Tolman's house. He is off playing basketball so I thought I would just write a quick blog why I love him!

Over the last year I have seen him grow and change so much. He is such a wonderful father and has so much patience with Lola. He is so kind and gentle with her and makes sure he spends some quality "daddy daughter" time on a daily basis. She just loves him. I know how much my relationship with my father means to me and to see my daughter have that with Josh is the best thing I could ever ask for!

Josh is such a hard worker. Whether he is serving tables at Carino's, studying for school, or helping me around the house, he does the very best he can and never wants to let anyone down. He is truly my rock and support. I am so grateful for the security that I feel knowing that he is taking care of us and doing all that he can to provide for us.

He is truly my best friend. Not to sound cheesy, but my days are so much brighter and happier when he is around. I still get butterflies when I hear his car pull in the driveway, and he makes me laugh more than anyone else could. We see almost everything the same (except for the amount of ESPN time he "needs") and have alot of the same interests.

He is so smart and whitty and HANDSOME!!!! I am so glad I found such an incredible man to marry and spend the rest of eternity with. He makes me happier than I could have ever thought possible. Love you Joshy, Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday Josh!

Deborah Raymond said...

You two make a darling couple and Lola is beautiful... I saw on Brenda's blog about the upcoming arrival...congratulations!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about the butterflies! I feel the same way when Tyson comes home. And happy birthday to Josh! He's a great guy. It has been fun working with him at Carino's and reminiscing about the good old days growing up on Michelle St ha ha.

KELLI said...

hope you had a great b-day Josh! you deserve it!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I love that first pic of you 3 so cute!