Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happiness

I have been feeling ULTRA happy lately. I don't get stressed about things that I usually get upset about, my house is pretty clean all the time, I can't wait to wake up in the mornings, and the sun seems to shine just a little brighter. I am so grateful for new beginnings! I started this year out with some really good goals, which I hung on my mirror so I can see them everyday, and am working hard to stay on track. Obviously I am not perfect at them all the time, but I have found tremendous strength and motivation in the efforts I have put forth. I know the Lord blesses us for doing our best, and doesn't ever expect perfection. Goal setting hasn't ever been a strength of mine but I am working on that. I have experienced the difference that specific direction can bring to my life. Josh has noticed a big difference too and I am just so grateful for this chapter in my life. Lola is absolutely the light of my life and I love that I get to spend so much time with her. Josh is a wonderful husband, friend, father, and provider for our family. He takes so much stress and burden off my shoulders every day. I am just a very happy and lucky woman!
Today I am especially grateful for:
1-Long talks with dear friends.
2-Good morning kisses
3- Clean clothes
4- Lola's giggle
5- Comfy couches
6- Warm water
7- Priceless pictures

3 comments:

Melodee said...

Man I need to work on the same goals I could use some extra happiness. I am glad you are loving life so much.

Deborah Raymond said...

Thank you for sharing...It made the sun shine brighter just to read your blog!

Lori said...

May the happiest days of your past be the saddest days of your future! I am glad that you are enjoying the life you have earned.