Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Time!!!

I absolutely LOVE this time of year. We went up to our cabin last weekend and the leaves were starting to change and it was absolutely gorgeous. Josh is coming up on mid terms and I am just enjoying my time with Lola. She is getting SO
big and doing so many things. She is well into the babbling stage and tells me stories all day long. I think she is going to have a really good imagination because she will play with her stuffed animals, books, and other toys for hours on end and just talk away. It is so cute. She also started reading books to me! She will turn the pages and tell me all about the pictures in her adorable babbling and then turn the page and so on and so forth. She is getting more sturdy and brave everyday! I think she is going to walk before her 1st birthday...maybe. She can already stand all by herself and balance. She got up to 10 seconds on her own last night! I can't believe how quick it is all going. I love seeing her progress though and see all the things she is learning. She is just my best little friend and I just love her more and more every single day! I promised Jochum I would get some pictures up so here they are.

She loves to feed herself and is becoming very independent. I think she is getting sick of baby food so it is on to the real stuff! It was good timing too! She still only has two teeth on the bottom but can use her jaws really well to chomp away!


She got to meet Pres. Bennion (my mission president) and she LOVED him! He and his wife absolutely fell in love with her! In fact Hermana Bennion carried her around and showed her off to everyone for me and was so proud. It was really cute. I was so happy I got to see them again at my mission reunion. They are some of the sweetest people ever!


This was my trainer (mom) on the mission. She thought Lola was beautiful and Lola really liked her too!


We tried leaving her hair curly one day. It looked beautiful until she took a nap! She sure is adorable!

We had kind of a crazy hair day yesterday. I took her hair out of french braids and it was hard core crimpy straight from the 80's. So we had to keep it that way for a while!!





My little brother Tyler absolutely adores Lola! He is going to school at ISU right now but every time he comes home he has to come spend time with Lola. A few weeks ago he was playing around with her and when he lifted up her feet she would tuck her little head and he would finish flipping her over. It is too cute so I had to post it. Enjoy!

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Cute cute cute! SHe is such a little doll! I LOVE her beautiful blue eyes. How fun it is to see kiddos grow.

Morrows said...

I love all the pictures! She is so beautiful! Glad you are all doing well.

Terri French said...

She is one cute little baby. So glad you are having so much fun being a mom.

Unknown said...

What a cute little girl! They sure do grow up fast. It sure does sound like she'll be walking soon! I think before he birthday is a great bet!

Dryden's said...

I love love love her curls! she is too cute!