Sunday, July 12, 2009

Too much FUN!!!

Josh, Lola, and I have been having way too much fun lately. Lola LOVES being outside and this beautiful warm weather has made it perfect for doing lots of fun outdoors stuff!

We took Lola swimming for the first time at Ross Park with my sisters, their kids, and my mom. We had SO much fun and Lola loved swimming in the water. She would kick her legs, squeal so loud, and hit the water. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen and it was such a fun little family outing.





We have been going on walks almost every single day.


And of course the 4 of July festivities.



We hung out with some of our bestest buddies Ben and Alli Tolman and their boys Adam (4) and Wyatt (1).


We have had a wonderful summer so far, but still have TONS to look forward to. I will keep everyone posted on the upcoming events!

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Fun pics! We wanted to go to Ross park on our way home but it was too cold that day. Looks like a blast though! We passed you guys at the fireworks but not sure if you recognized me so I didn't say hi.

Lori said...

She gets more beautiful every day. Josh looks like he might be a little sunburned LOL. Don't you just love Ross Park!

Dryden's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dryden's said...

Your Girl is soo cute!
I'm gonna be in IF Thurs-Sat we should get to gether with Ashley for lunch or something let me know if you'll be around or have time.
I'd love to see you and your little girl.